Gezocht: Enthousiaste IT Developers
Voor onze klant in het midden van het land zijn we op zoek naar een aantal enthousiaste IT developers. Je gaat meedraaien in een zich steeds verder professionaliserend team waar veel energie in zit. Het is een productie organisatie die deel uitmaakt van een internationaal opererende multi national. De ERP “back-bone” (M3) is belangrijk voor deze organistie. Affiniteit met M3 is derhalve een sterke pré. Waar we ook naar op zoek zijn is naar kandidaten met een werkhouding die past bij de veranderende cultuur van de organisatie. In toenemende mate is er ruimte voor initiatief, klantfocus, eigenaarschap en project matig werken.
Heb je interesse, wil je meer weten, of wil je solliciteren? Laat het me weten op email@example.com / +31 629 022 925.
Our customer is a production company in the middle of the Netherlands. The organization is a member of AEX traded company. Within this location about 300 people are employed.
The organization is a healthy organization with a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
The organization itself as well as the mother company have strong ambition to grow nationally and internationally.
The IT organization is of crucial importance to support the further improvement of primary and secondary processes.
At this point in time the IT department is making the step towards further professionalization and creating solid business – IT alignment.
Each IT department employee has its own focus. However, everyone brings significant project management capabilities to the table.
Given the growth of the company and the importance of IT, the company now likes to hire two additional IT developers.
Purpose of the roll
Support and implementation of (standard) business applications inclusive ERP. Capable of developing and designing IT solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative and business applications. Drive IT projects through complete lifecycle from design to successful implementation in close cooperation with the users and IT management.
Hierarchic position and place of work
- Reporting to IT Manager
- Link into other group IT Development teams
- Domicile Hilversum, Holland
- A high knowledge of integrated IT business applications including ERP (M3 advantage).
- A high knowledge of databases, administration and structure
- Knowledge about Microsoft SQL Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Good SQL ability and Management and Visual Studio
- Experience in business intelligence reporting environments and developments
- A general knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements and develop IT solutions accordingly adopting an enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Maintain and improve the functionality of the company’s applications for the benefit of the company
- Demonstrated understanding of business process and business functions with added advantage if within the manufacturing sector
- Analytical and structural approach to addressing business issues
- An understanding of business functions
- Willing to work and travel internationally on a regular basis (about 20%)
Qualifications and experience
- IT Degree or Higher Level IT qualification and IT related work experience.
- Driving license
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Take initiative and be self-motivated
- Be Accurate and conscientious
- Have a customer focus both internal and external
- Act Independently with autonomy
- Use good communicative skills across all levels and disciplines including listening skills
- Able to work in (international) teams and be a pro-active team member
- Be Open, honest, respectful and act with integrity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Able to plan and prioritize to achieve objectives
- Proficient in English, other languages are advantageous
Our client is a no-nonsense organization. This is translated into rather short and direct communication lines and a “getting things done” mentality. Core values are dynamic, innovative and result oriented. At this point in time, the organization is making a move towards a more open culture with opportunities for focusing on ownership and taking on responsibility.
The organization is offering significant challenges and welcomes personal ambition / personal development. In this regard, being part of a multinational offers additional opportunities.